Diviner Protocol AMA Recap | OpenPad
In case you missed out on OpenPad's recent AMA with Diviner Protocol, we got the highlights for you.
Recently OpenPad took part in an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session hosted by the promising Metaverse project Diviner Protocol. We will give you the full scoop on the session with OpenPad’s Can Kocagil taking on the microphone.
Thanks for reading OpenPad! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.
Before we dive in, let’s start with a quick introduction to Diviner Protocol:
Diviner Protocol aims to build a Metaverse, “Diviner Harbour City” to offer users a gamified & diversified prediction marketplace. Free to Predict, Predict to Earn.
Going back to our AMA, you can find the full transcript below:
-Xi: Hello, our dear Diviners! Welcome to OpenPad AMA with Diviner Protocol. We are excited to introduce Can Kocagil, co-founder of OpenPad. He is here with us today to answer all your questions!
-Can: Hello, Diviners! Nice to be here, and looking forward to answering your questions in depth. Feel free to ask any question you’re wondering!
-Xi: Hope you’re having a great day. Can you please tell us about your team?
-Can: Of course! OpenPad's founding team consists of entrepreneurs, blockchain strategists, data scientists, blockchain engineers, software developers, business managers, visual artists, crypto marketers, and lawyers. Let me introduce the members and their positions.
-Can: 1) Director, Can Kocagil: Blockchain Strategist, AI Scientist, Editor, and EEE Engineer. Responsible for management, operations, tokenomics, technical designs, micro project & content management.
2) Business Development & Marketing Manager, Emirhan Boyraz: Mining Engineer. Business Developer. Community Manager. Responsible for business and partner relations, marketing, and physical and digital event organizations
3) R&D Engineer, Arman Vural Budunoğlu: Research & Development EEE Engineer in ML and Blockchain. Responsible for allocation algorithm, data analysis, AI-based projections, risk management, financial projections, micro-content management, and part of project due diligence.
4) Blockchain Architect/Developer, Anonymous: ex Machine Learning Engineer and Blockchain Architect. Responsible for smart contract architecture and implementation.
5) Full-Stack Engineer, Atahan Yorgancı: EEE Engineer, Full-Stack Web Developer. Interested in Finance & Economics. Responsible for software development, UI, backend, and micro smart contracts.
6) Art Director, Ege Kafali: Painter, Art Director, Visual Artist. Photographer. Responsible for branding, visuals, graphics, visuals, art, production, media, UI, and UX
7) Blockchain Lawyer, Gunes Serel: Lawyer, Interested in Smart Contracts, IP rights, NFT, Blockchain, and Crypto Enthusiast. Responsible for legal sides of the OpenPad.
-Xi: Great! Can you introduce us OpenPad?
-Can: OpenPad is a decentralized VC, Web3 Launchpad, project accelerator & incubator, and investment platform lowering the investment barriers down to $1 with a 100x efficient investing model with insurance funds so that every size of investor can invest in tomorrow's Web3 projects today capital-efficiently.
OpenPad has a capital-efficient and democratic Web3 Launchpad & Investment DAO, and Accelerator & Incubator, operating as a community-run VC and lowering the investment barriers to only $1 with a 100x more capital-efficient and 100% guaranteed investing model while enabling Web3 startups to have fair and worldwide fundraising. OpenPad unlocks the sealed doors of Web3 investment, allowing everyone to invest in either early-stage or high-barrier Web3 assets collectively with a community-operated treasury.
Web3 investment space today is Web2-operated crypto investment with high-entry capital expectation, capital inefficient investing models, and no guaranteed allocations without token utility, insurance reserves, and public good education.
At OpenPad, we developed a data-driven community-run treasury investment model, lowering the investment barriers to $1 with a 100x more efficient capital allocation model for retail investors, allowing everyone to invest with 100% guaranteed allocation. Moreover, we designed multiple financial instruments, including insurance funds, dividend and renting models, interest pools, and community-operated treasuries for fair and efficient Web3 investment.
We're an openness and efficiency-obsessed Web3 investment platform, in short.
-Xi: How can users get the latest updates about OpenPad?
-Can: Diviners can get the latest updates about OpenPad through our official Twitter and newsletter and our newly opened Telegram Announcement channel. Here are the official links to follow.
🧢 Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenPadCitizens
🔊 Announcement Channel: https://t.me/openpad
🗣 Community Channel: https://t.me/OpenPadTG
Get the latest news about OpenPad through newly-opened TG channels!
Answering Questions from the Diviner Community
-Xi: Thank you! Now we move to Section 2 of the AMA, Can will answer five selected questions from our tweet
-Xi: The first question from @Miraakter11
A Launchpad project often has Tiers to classify users participating in IDO. With OpenPad, how many Tiers do you have? What are the conditions of each Tier? Will all $OPN token holders have the opportunity to purchase tokens of the projects launched on your platform?
-Can: Loved this question.
$OPN stakers will be eligible for 100% guaranteed allocations without any tier system, lottery games, first-come-first-serve (FCFS), or minimum staking requirement. The multiplier (some call pool weight, i.e., share) of the IDO participant depends on how much they stake the OpenPad token. The multiplier (share) increases in proportion to the number of $OPN stakes
Our allocation policy is simple: “The more or longer you stake $OPN, the larger your allocation will be!”
The world needs fair and capital-efficient resource allocation and fundraising; hence OpenPad ends the world of tier-system, first-come-first-serve, lottery games, or minimum staking requirements in worldwide early-stage token sale/fundraising platforms, aka Launchpads.
-Xi: Q2 from @BusardHoob
Could you share with us some killer features of your project that set it apart from its competitors? What competitive advantages does your platform have that you feel most confident in?
-Can: This is our vital side question.
- Low-Entry Capital Expectation ($1)
- 100x More Efficient Capital Investing Model
- 100% Guaranteed Allocation for token holders
- 10+ Token Use Case and Utility
- Insurance Funds and KYB for Investor Protection
- 5 Revenue Streams for Investors
- 15+ Monthly Web3 Investment Articles
In short: A minimum of 750x lower barriers (compared to tier-1 launchpads) with 100x more capital-efficient solutions, highly incentivized token utility, and insurance funds-based capital protection for every size of investor.
-Xi: Q3 from @Herbertchandl18
Investing in launchpads is generally associated with high launchpad access costs, lack of time and technical expertise, and low allocations for lower tiers. Does OpenPad allow its users to access the best launch pads at high-level levels? How do you help new investors?
-Can: In OpenPad, investors can start investing in early-stage projects starting from $1; hence anyone who staked $1 worth of $OPN is eligible for 100% guaranteed allocation with a minimum 10-100x more allocation with respect to any other launchpad in the market.
Moreover, there is no tier system in OpenPad; the more or longer you stake $OPN, the larger your allocation will be.
Also, OpenPad’s allocation policy favors low- and middle-size investors; hence they can get the greatest allocation percentages when compared to other launchpads.
-Xi: Q4 from @TonySta6879648
I want to ask about the $OPN token. How does $OPN increase its value, liquidity & utility? Can it increase the price of your token? What's your plan to make your project stable and provide the highest revenue for investors in the long term?
-Can: $OPN, a native currency of OpenPad, is a multi-utility token serving
- Access & Leverage: Guaranteed Allocation in IDOs and high-barrier Web3 investments
- Unification of Spend: Trading OpenPad goods and services
- Incentivization: Staking, Vaults & Farming
- Governance: DAO
- Insurance: Insurance Funds
Moreover, we're also looking to extend the current $OPN utility. Also, OpenPad native token $OPN has deflationary mechanics to incentivize the accumulation of purchasing power over time. A token burn mechanism is deployed to burn 10% of certain transactions. Moreover, buyback and buyback-and-burn mechanics will be deployed to intervene in the OP treasury and reduce the supply.
-Xi: Q5 from @Elianfgkf
As a launchpad, can you disclose the key benefits of OpenPad to help projects have early adopters and gain raise capital?
-Can: OpenPad is designed to be a foundational layer for blockchain-based projects with the integrity of
- The fully transparent and community-driven high-scale fundraising process
- High-scale and worldwide capital funding via seed, private, public rounds, and more
- A-Z project acceleration and incubation service, including investment
- Accessing a multi-cultural shareholder community
- Exclusive access to our end-to-end marketing and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) network
- Token economics design (supply, burning, monetary policy, capital flows, etc. ) by experts and creation of vesting schedule
- Valuable industry connections via our advisor and extended network
- Smart contracts design, audit & development support
- OpenPad partner & advisory support in multiple areas
- 1. Media Partner: Crypto media company/individual who has a media channel or has connections with the ones.
- 2. Marketing Partners: Web3-focused marketing company/individual or a DeFi, Web3, or DAO project interested in cross-marketing.
- 3. Influencer Partners: Active Web3 influencer/influencer agency (with a pool of connections), preferably dominant on Twitter.
- 4. Investor Partners: Web3, DeFi, and blockchain-based investors, e.g., VCs, Angels.
- 5. Network Partners: Networking partners which will introduce potential business inquiries including cex, dex, launchpad, marketplace, etc.
- 6. Finance Partner: Financial company that may help our financial & economic models of Web3 projects (income statements, financial projections, tokenomics, etc.)
- 7. Legal Partners: Law firm/individual experience in Web3, DeFi, DAO, and crypto.
- 8. Exchange Partners: Centralized or decentralized exchange partnerships.
- 9. Consulting Partners: Crypto consulting firm/advisory specializing in early-stage project lifecycles.
- 10. Security Partner: Blockchain/Web3 audit firm or individual.
- 11. Strategic Partner: A partner who has a strategic connection or use case with OpenPad.
-Xi: Impressive answers! Now we move to the Last Section of the AMA, Live-chat Questions.
Question 1: According to the project's roadmap- what are your most important next priorities?
-Can: Our top priorities
- Finalization of the launch product
- Public IDO round
Question 2: Revenue is important for all projects to survive and maintain the project/company. How have you been able to build a complete project and what is the way to generate profit/revenue of the token? What is the income model?
-Can: There are several revenue models including fees from certain deposits, percentages from fundraising rounds, and service fees.
Question 3: Is your platform suitable for Crypto beginners? Or is it only appealing to professional users?
-Can: Definitely! We'll release a series of walkthroughs and introductory articles on how to use OpenPad
Question 4: Your project name seems to be very interesting. Does it have any story behind it? Can you share with us the inspiration for approaching to this name?
-Can: Yes! It is kind a self-explanatory: Openness + Launchpad = OpenPad.
Resources to Learn & Invest with OpenPad
🕸 Home: openpad.app
📖 Docs: docs.openpad.app
🧢 Twitter: twitter.com/OpenPadCitizens
📒 Web3 Newsletter: openpad.substack.com
🔗 Official Links: linktr.ee/openpad
Thanks for reading OpenPad! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.